1852 flawless bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
This is hilarious. Emailed the guy and told him what he really had. Even sent him a link to this thread so he didn't think I was just talkin out my rear. This is the funniest response I think I could have gotten back.

THanks. Another ebay member emailed me and said I should end the auction, he said the purple bottle is worth $500-600. He said I should have put a reserve price on them? Who know's, long as they are gone.
Brandon

I wish I knew who told him the "true" value. I'd gladly sell them for half that. That way we could both make some dough[:D][:D][:D].

glass man

Reaction score
IT WOULD SEEM A PERSON WOULD DO A "LITTLE" RESEARCH BEFORE THEY BUY BOTTLES!
COURSE I AM ONE TO TALK WHEN I THINK OF THE CRAP I BOUGHT OVER THE YEARS![8D] JAMIE

ancientdigger69

Reaction score
THanks. Another ebay member emailed me and said I should end the auction, he said the purple bottle is worth $500-600. He said I should have put a reserve price on them? Who know's, long as they are gone.
Brandon

IS THIS DUDE SERIOUS?????
I WILL GLADLY PAY HIM 500 FOR WHATEVER IT IS HE IS SMOKING!!! ITS GOTTA BE THE BEST!!!
WOW!?!?! I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE PERSON WHO TOLD HIM THAT AND SLAP HIM. THAT DUDE SHOULDA NEVER EVEN WASTED HIS TIME GETTING ON THE SHORT BUS. I BET IT WAS BOTTLEWORX AKA MATTY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. (Sorry just couldnt resist, i feel better now)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229