1910 AMERICAN THERMOS BOTTLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sociafarms

Reaction score
I AM NEW TO YOUR FORUM AND HATE TO START WITH A QUESTION BUT HAVE REALLY ENJOYED SOME OF THE CONVERSATIONS. YOU SOUND LIKE A REALLY FUN GROUP. I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING BOTTLE FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS NOW MAINLY JUST FOR LOOKS DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE WORTH. I RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS ONE AT A GARAGE SALE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY DIFFERENT DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT THE FACT IT WAS MADE IN 1910 OR 1911 HAS A STEEL CASE THAT COMES UNSCREWED WITH A MERCURY BOTTLE INSIDE AND A METAL LID WITH CORK AROUND IT.

tigue710

Reaction score
I can tell you a little about it. It was made in Norwich Ct, one of my favorite towns to go bottle digging, except for the god dang thermos company which dumped all their waste over the real old dumps, so you cant dig em... dang it!

Just kidding around around kinda, some of em are very collectible.

capsoda

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Stephaine. Don't know anything about that bottle but there is bound to be someone here who does.

Hey Matt, Maybe you could use a glass magnet. You get one free with the purchase a 1/3 share in the Statue of Liberty or 30 Captian Crunch box tops. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

The glass from thermos bottles will eat you alive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem