1920,s orange crush (green glass)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
wow that is so cool i never saw that one nice nice nice

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Yes, I found a few embossed bottles (not many at all, though!). I found 3 Dr. Peppers(debossed, actually), and a Lime Cola Bottle (straight sided). Tomorrow I'll be finished with my reports and will be able to get some pictures up in a coule of days. I've also got some "Double Colas" that are embossed, but I am wondering if there was a paper label that is supposed to go on them. I did find a broken Pepsi embossed bottle from the 30's, but no more as of yet... Almost forgot, I've got 2 others: a "Five Points Bottle" with a star on it and a weird Nehi Bottling Company embossed bottle that has three letters on the top that are stacked kind of weird (don't remember what letters they are at this moment, though).

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
heres 1 from ebay that just sold

Xv63339.jpg

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
by the way it brought $119.46 great looking crush it had a wire bail and stopper ?? my question is this real or a repop i wouldnt think so at a 119.00 whosyer !!

hobbydigger

Reaction score
HI,Everybody.First iwould like to thank everybody for there responses! Inresponse to Whosyerdaddy.This is not a reproduction.I,ve just purchased one from a lady in Maine,I luck-out and got a green and one clear for 45.00 usd.THX AGAIN TO EVERY ONE!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1