1923 Coke Bottle Value???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pouffie

Reaction score
I would like to know if any of you know the value on this bottle. It was dug up back in the 60's so I know it's an original and not a repro. Has the 12/25/1923 Pat date on it. The bottom is embossed with "HAVRE DE GRACE - MD" which is an old waterfront town in Maryland not far from where this bottle was dug. No chips or cracks, just a small amount of wear. This pic will show the bottom of the bottle and I'll follow it with another post showing the 12/25/23 date. I've tried finding the Porter's ??? book on Coke bottle values but have not had any success locating that book. Any help you can give is appreciated - Thanks [:D]

Hf98206.jpg

Attachments

• Hf98206.jpg
    Hf98206.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 134

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi I have that book and it has it listed as unkown or none issued whatever that means. I guess there are not enough out there to know? To me that would mean it's a good bottle I guess.To get that book you can send him $12.95 to:

Bill Porter
P.O. Box 385
Rockville, MD 20848-0385

It might take a long time to get it, for some reason it did for me.

BARQS19

Reaction score
Excuse me let me rephrase that, I just looked at it more closely, it said that it is generally available but not always easy. Just like my Hattiesburg MS Straight Sided coke bottle. They are hard to come by but their are quite a few out there, if that makes any sense.
Robert

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter