1st day cleaned up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
well im back from vacation and got the initial cleaning of the bottles from the first day done. Spent about 2 1/2 hours there, and skipped over and/or threw away about 30-40 bottles. These are what I decided to keep...No biggie, but i like em....I'm going back today if i get the energy up

Lj23189.jpg

Attachments

• Lj23189.jpg
    Lj23189.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 55

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
my favorites of the batch - a large emerson drug co. blue bottle, a square shaped ball perfect mason jar with embossed lines on the sides, a small ball perfect mason blue jar w/ original seal and cap, a green glass eyedropper, and a cobalt blue phillips milk of magnesia tablets bottle.

Rp44470.jpg

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
I like this too....any info on what its for or value?

Ay73953.jpg

Attachments

• Ay73953.jpg
    Ay73953.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 66

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
oh sorry i forgot this cool one its a heinz bottle pretty cool, I've never seen it before

Fd92588.jpg

Attachments

• Fd92588.jpg
    Fd92588.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 58

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
bottom....lol im done...for now...if i go back out i might post those

Zw69773.jpg

Bottleman

Reaction score
It looks like you have a lot of nice colors there but most are in the .50 cent to $1.00 range and date from the late 30s to the 1950s. What’s that cool looking square thing that’s leaning up against the bigger milk glass jar?

~~Tom

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
lol i know they arent priceless but i like em......It was fun finding them and hopefully this place will get more productive as it gets deeper....The "square thing" is the top to a glass box, judging by the pattern i would say a treasure box....I thought it was pretty cool to, to bad i didnt find the box itself[:mad:]

Bluebelle

Reaction score
I like them too, RazorsEdge! [:D] Looks like a nice household assortment! In the lower right corner, looks like some sort of perfume, or maybe aftershave? When I saw that glass box top, I thought it might have been part of an old glass refrigerator "keeper" box - what people used before tupperware, lol - they used to come standard, a few in different sizes, with the old fridges, the kind with the big vaned cooling unit on the top? But yours looks too fancy for that.

madman

Reaction score
hey razor nice collection, is that cream jar on the left front embossed, if so what does it say ?? ive recently started collecting cream jars mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4