2-20-08 Dump dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey was diggen a water line in to day so after I finished I decided to stop by the dump were I dug all the snakes up . It 1900s on top and has gave up a few good local bottle and a stone ware piece or two. Theres a much older burnt layer but its burn good evey thing so far has been melted .So i concentrated on the newer stuff hopeing to hit a few milks or sodas . Heres what came out .What looks to be a gin bottle looks like juniper berrys an leafs 'Mt dew can which was up the hill in a little covered spot note the rust on an aluminum can the ones that werent covered were rusted out bad. A Pittsburge Brewing Co. beer .The bottom half of a Pricess Pat duo-tone Rouge thats the little cap looking piece which I had found the top to 3 week ago. An a sugar jar .The cap was dug 3 week ago too but it fit so I put it on it and last a cool little food bottle . Thanks for looken and any comments .Good luck diggen all. bill

29FBC340182D4E1D88EFA58D19CA7F82.jpg

Attachments

• 29FBC340182D4E1D88EFA58D19CA7F82.jpg
    29FBC340182D4E1D88EFA58D19CA7F82.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 53

tigue710

Reaction score
I dug one fo those pricess pat things many years ago! I gave it to my Mom and she still has it in the bathroom with a display of some vanity bottles I gave her too..

cool digs Bill, no more snakes?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
love the princess pat
"A Ric-a-dam-doo, pray what is that?
It was made at home by the Princess Pat,
It's red and gold, and purple-blue
That's what we call The Ric-a-dam-doo, dam-doo, dam-doo"

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Thanks for looken all and for your coments .I know it was all newer stuff but I thougt it was cool .Yea No Snakes this time..NC I took a brillo to the princess pat and it turned out pretty good. Cows so thats a saying about princess pat . So whats is "A Ric-a-dam-doo,dam-doo,dam-doo. because I'll be damed if I know too. Thanks agian all and good luck diggen yall .bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday