(2) 8" Boston embossed/labeled amber/clear tooled meds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

druggistnut

Reaction score
Eric,
Good questions.
I'll cover shipping, with insurance, anywhere stateside.
Damage. The clear bottle has a half BB size open bubble on the back. It looks normal (can't tell it's open until you run a fingernail over it). No other glass trouble on either. There is slight residual or content stain, mostly visible with the clear bottle. It's just a light haze.
The label on the clear bottle is a little faded and has light stain (looks like dirty finger smudging). There are are three small nips of the paper, two on the left, one right. The paper is missing but it is outside the red lines and printing.
That's it.
Thanks for the cleanup, too.
Bill

druggistnut

Reaction score
Marjorie,
I don't know if Roger accepts money orders, but you could send me a check or money order and I will Paypal it to him.
Bill

druggistnut

Reaction score
OK folks, we have an opening bid of ten american dolers. Thank you, Eric.
Let's try to bump up the bidding a bit, so we can help keep the advertising off our site.
Bill

marjorie040

Reaction score
I'll be glad to send thr money order.....I bid $20.00

druggistnut

Reaction score
Thank you, Marjorie.
She really wants these bottles, folks and offered a very generous bid. Are you going to let her take them from you?? Get your bid in before it's too late.
Do I hear 22.50?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Well, what the heck. My nephews B-day is coming up and he may get a kick out of them before he goes to Germany for his exchange thing. $25
Don't let that dissuade y'all though. Charity begins at home and this is one of ours. I can always find something else in German, heck I think I have a bottle in both English and...

druggistnut

Reaction score
We are definitely on a roll, folks. Twenty five is heard from the Home of John Kerry...
Don't let the kid take the bottles to Germany, make sure they stay here, preferably in Massachusetts.
C'mon you bean town collectors, jump on this wagon (in my best Professor Harold Hill voice), let's see this through, for the sanctity of your children and Great Aunts...
Why if we don't keep these bottles in America, the entire western seaboard could collapse in to the Marianas trench... Don Cornelius might commit suicide...

D63F94B3051C4CE6B680EB24A24A4FB8.jpg

Attachments

• D63F94B3051C4CE6B680EB24A24A4FB8.jpg
    D63F94B3051C4CE6B680EB24A24A4FB8.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 108

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I think I win! Kind of a bummer really. I thought they'd go higher.
Tally the bananas and skip the insurance. Find some extra potato starch peanuts or used bubble wrap and a recycled a box instead. The PO insurance process is a joke (my opinion).
Thanks, Eric

druggistnut

Reaction score
Hey Eric,
Congats. I thought they would go higher, as well.
If you want to send the $ to the man, I will send you the bottles, as soon as I get a mailing addess, sir. PM or email me, your choice.
Bill

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen