4 from the store....and a ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CrewelaDeVil

Reaction score
Well, I payed 19 for the dose glass....and 40 for the bitters. Not extremely cheap but not out of my budget either.I ended up getting 9 bottles, all I didn't have and spent 140.- on all.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
DR. PARKERSON'S REMEDY

An old post but I was reaserching this medicine and it was made by Geo L Claflin & Co. in Providence RI . It was advertised in the late 1870s. I think Claflin took over another existing drug firm in 1873.
It seems like the little Rhody site doesnt list it?

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Hey Matt,
That sounds interesting! I know of two other RI bottles that aren't embossed with a town that were discovered over the last two years. It's difficult because you usually have to find a labeled one. Whereabouts did you come upon the info?

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
When times get tough like now, the good stuff tends to come out. My wife works retail, and from time to time does check out. She has brought home silver certificates, silver coins, U.S. Notes all in the last couple years, all from the register till. Of course if she takes one, she replaces it, if not, your drawer will be "off", and you will be out....
I have added a number of good items the last 3 years picked up for very reasonable prices.

Wangan

Reaction score
Its not just tough times.Punks doing home invasions are rampant lately too.We are seeing more and more of this up here in the "sticks".Lock and load time!

Did you read about the jogger in Fla. that was attacked and punched in the face by an 18 year old mugger? The jogger pulled out a gun and emptied it into him and with the new state law,he was justified.Saved the state a pile of money and that punk won`t be doing any more robberies.Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at and a warning shot is a miss.[:D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday