6-15-12 Dig in Texas

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texasdigger

Reaction score
In good condition 30 to 40. Look out for cokes from there. Early scripts in good shape go into the thousands. That may be a killer dump! If it get older much older as you go down you will find some hutches.

Brad

flasherr

Reaction score
No i dont have enough higher end stuff that im willing to sell. Most of what i have is considered common or of no real interest to most collectors. So i cant see justifying cost of table and expense. My pockets aren't deep enough to be able to just go and buy. Im thinking of doing the Tulsa show because i can set up in the flea market part sell bottles and other stuff to. If the Tulsa and Houston show weren't back to back i would consider the Houston show.

texasdigger

Reaction score
Cant wait to see what comes out of this. From what it looks like area wise keep a look out for a.c. simmons med bottles. They are from sherman, and are super rare. Fingers are crossed for you.

jays emporium

Reaction score
Brian, that's a good day diggin for Texas. TOC embossed bottles don't turn up that often anymore. If you go back and dig some whole sodas in the next few weeks that might be something worth making the trip to Houston to sell. You don't have to get a table, the vendors will buy bottles if you just bring them in. The only thing they want is Texas embossed bottles though.
Jay

nhpharm

Reaction score
I saw a few A.C. Simmons medicine tins from Sherman at a shop the other day...any value to those? There were a bunch of Texas medicine tins for sale.

texasdigger

Reaction score
I would love to know what tins they had. They are not as valuable as bottles, but they are rare. I have only seen two simmons bottles. The cure i dug, and a busted blood purifier. I would love to have
thd simmons tins.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I'll take a look the next time I am over there. I remember the prices ranged from abour $25 to about $50. There were a bunch of other Texas medicine tins as well.

texasdigger

Reaction score
Please do look. I only collect Texas medicines, and would love to have tins to match my bottles. I would pay a finders fee if you dont want them. I will be set up at the show next month also with my entire Texas med collection on display.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Looks like a good dig. If you Texas diggers find one of these, let us know:

KR-56.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2