$99,999,999,00 bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wvbottlehead

Reaction score
was wonderin if anybody else has seen this yet..........[&o]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6186053438&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

flasherr

Reaction score
Im about to fall over i dont have enough fingers and toes to count that much money. I wonder what the seller is thinking? i would have soiled my pants and i would be personaly delivering that bottle at that price and ask for all of it in $1's lol. I hope someone on this forum will explain the bottle to me. That is more money than i will ever see in my life time. Wow im happy for the seller and buyer.
Brian

wvbottlehead

Reaction score
I think thats the highest you can bid (oops sorry its not), surely no ones gonna pay 99 mil. for any bottle, I wouldnt have been suprised to see maybe $2000 - $20,000 for that one....... [8D]

Tony14

Reaction score
Thats always a possibility. I cant believe someone has that much money to spend on a bottle. Must be some rich guy who wants to spend all his money[sm=lol.gif]. Thats all I can think of.

Black_Boogers

Reaction score
When "shill bidding" goes terribly wrong..... (shakes head) [sm=rolleyes.gif][sm=rolleyes.gif][sm=rolleyes.gif]

rwe79405

Reaction score
well i for one would willingly pay much more....but they tell me people on ebay dont care to much for monopoly money.....
my new daily entertainment is to go to ebay and see how much people are paying for things...
now granted i just started collecting and i dont know hat much about bottles and glass but these people cant be serious.....CAN THEY????????????????????

Latest posts

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski