$99,999,999,00 bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Andy4707

Reaction score
I have a book called KOVELS Bottles (year is 2002) this bottle sells for only $198.00
but my book is 3 years old, the price could have going up on the bottle but not 99,999,999 thats alot of money

swizzle

Reaction score
Maybe he really want's to keep the bottle but his wife is telling him to sell it. If he's telling her he's trying to sell it and he has it on ebay then he's not lieing about it. Its a nice trick to pull if wifey wants you to get rid of your collection. Swiz

diggermeister

Reaction score
It seems to me that their are some people (from this forum maybe) [;)] that are pulling everyone's leg LOL. I think perhaps it's a commentary on the recent rash of posts about outrages bottle prices on e-bay [&:] HA-HA-HA!!!! [sm=lol.gif] [sm=lol.gif] [sm=lol.gif]

BARQS19

Reaction score
HAHAHAH WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS, THINK OF THE FEES THE SELLER HAS TO PAY. ANOTHER THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THESE PEOPLE THAT GET ON EBAY WITH A COKE BOTTLE FILLED WITH PEPSI OR SOME CRAP AND THEY LIST IT FOR $10,000 OR SOMETHING STUPID. I CAN FILL ANY BOTTLE WITH ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO WITH A BOTTLE CAPPER AND UNUSED CAP.

wvbottlehead

Reaction score
funny how it went from 800 to 2 mill., those 2 in the running are pretty reliable ebayers......kovels isn't up on the market much.............early pontiled colored new england meds do often go into the 1000's. I would look for something to change on it real soon, I think less than 24hrs left your locked in

IRISH

Reaction score
There is got to be something really wrong there, you'd get a bit of a shock looking at it to find it had bid 99 million plus on your behalf [:D] . Be interesting to see what happens with it.

Mainepontil

Reaction score
That's me and a few friends (the real bottle owner) bidding it up. Figured it would cause a stir.

It is a fake auction, the pictures and description are STOLEN from a friend of mines listing from last year. I know who owns the bottle and it's not for sale.

The thief hijacked a dormant eBay user account and was hoping to rip off the unsuspecting high bidder by not delivering the goods.

We caught wind of it and figured we would have a little fun.

I've emailed eBay several times to report the fraudulent listing but they have yet to respond. I'm sure they don't want to believe me, they want the final value fee.

We tried to bid it higher, it won't let us. I think we broke eBay.

Joel

GlassWorx

Reaction score
Get real ladies and gentleman. It's a highjacked auction, Joel and I and another bid the hell out of it, so no one got snagged. The guy doesn't have the bottle, the original user of that account has died, and his account got grabbed for this unethical person. I sent them an email and told them how much I'd like to see the light fade from their eyes, while the last thing they see is my laughing face.
The bottle was initially sold to another friend by bottlegod, those are his pix. God have pity on this person if my hacking efforts to find the initial server, bear fruit. Have a good day everyone, and KEEP DIGGING! Rob Mooers - GlassWorx Sanford, Maine

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles