a couple of bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gliderider

Reaction score
Hi: I posted one of my new one's under Sodas/Dr. Pepper. I've just found this forum and a few bottles of late, so I guess I'm a newbie at this collecting stuff. Even if they aren't worth much, I think they are cool looking, I love pretty much anything old (except actually GETTING old). Anyway, the other two bottles I have I'm looking for any info available from you all. One I think I already saw here somewhere that someone else just added but I don't think the reply mentioned the time period this bottle might be from. It's a Esquire Scuff Kote Shoe polish bottle. Mine is just the bottle itself, no cap, brush, etc. I'm guessing these are pretty common finds?

The other is a 4 oz Morgen Star of David wine bottle with etchings on the glass and info on the bottom. Any idea where I can find out more about this one? Is this bottle also a "common" find?

I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong place...I'm on vaca right now and look forward to getting home and exploring this site more. I envy you all who can search in area's for the civil war stuff...way cool!!!
Thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday