A few of my babies.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stormysouth

Reaction score
This is a couple pictures of my bedroom. I hope you enjoy my unique decorating techniques. Please be patient with my picture posting. I'm not very good at it.

644CAA45A938456288A6EA9FC8C14CF6.jpg

Attachments

• 644CAA45A938456288A6EA9FC8C14CF6.jpg
    644CAA45A938456288A6EA9FC8C14CF6.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 84

epgorge

Reaction score
Awsome deco StormyS.!.!

Hay bail tongs, ice screw for the old blocks of ice, crosscut saw, ... and I love the old iron.

I have little bottles like yours all along a narrow lip like that. I strung mon-filament along in front of them to keep them from falling. It works most of the time. It doesn't help when I am clumsy.

Nice room. I would sleep well in it. I grew up using most of those tools on the farm.

Joel

stormysouth

Reaction score
Don't laugh..... I hot glued these ones to the wall. 99% are ones my honey & I have dug. It don't hurt the bottle but does mess up the wall.

stormysouth

Reaction score
It makes it alot easier to dust. I am up to about 350-400 bottles displayed in my house. I had to get creative. I've started hot glueing marbles to the wall. Doll legs, lids, you name it......

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey there pegger. It's old step and a half here commin atcha from Seminooooole, Alllllaaabama. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Hey sweety how have you been doing? Hope all is well. Good to hear from you. You have some great display ideas there. Cindy wants me to display more of mine in large boxes.[8|]

stormysouth

Reaction score
Hey Cap...Been doing good, life is finally calming down. I actually got to dig yesterday. Only found 1 keeper and got poison oak again. It was wonderful!!!![:D] Got permission for a place that goes back to 1795 spent 2 hours walking couldn't find anything will keep looking.
I understand where your better 1/2 is coming from. I am running out of room.

capsoda

Reaction score
Glad you got to do a little digging. I have done a little but without any luck but I have a few places picked out for a more concentrated effort. Sure is good to hear from you.[:)]

stormysouth

Reaction score
It's great to have time to enjoy life a little. I haope your luck improves. We've been hitting a few auctions lately. Been lots of fun. I love the new leg. I finally am getting used to it. Been a long process. I'm sure you understand. I had the don't wanna walk, it really hurts, would rather crawl syndrome for a while.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem