a few pics from the dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cb0023

Reaction score
bottles everywhere and i mean everywhere. they are literally just laying around. i have only been there a few brief times but will be going back asap...
when the tide goes out you can dig along the shore. this part of the dump was fenced off from an old company that recently closed down. so i think i might have an undug dump!! anyway heres some pics..

Ec89785.jpg

Attachments

• Ec89785.jpg
    Ec89785.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 86

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Hey CB,

Great looking site...but a word of caution if I may...make sure you're not trespassing on private property (QUOTE..."...this part was fenced off..."), we don't want bottle collectors to get a bad reputation for not respecting other peoples rights...

GOOD DIGGIN'...

The Doc...[X(]

bigkitty53

Reaction score
I've got to agree with Dr. J.Make sure you get permission if it is private property.If it is owned by the company you mentioned their insurance might make them liable if you were injured.Though I noticed you mentioned low tide.Here in Bermuda ALL land below the high water mark is Public.Even if there is no public access by land you can arrive by sea and no-one can stop you.Check your local laws as they may be different.But if you can get permission it avoids a potential confrontation with the owner of the land above the high water mark. Usefull if the tide catches you and you're forced to go onto private property![;)]

Good luck! It IS a nice looking site.

KAT

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause