a few sodas

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

craigc90

Reaction score
I picked these up off my brother they are very clean. The first one from left is a Geo. Jones from Fonda N.Y. hutch then is a green Schille deco soda from Columbus Ohio then 1920's Orange Crush from Steubenville Ohio next is Whistle soda from Steubenville Ohio Then a Buehler soda from Steubenville Ohio and a Buffalo Beverage from Wheeling WVa.
The Green Schille bottle from Columbus is pretty rare in green they are usually clear. and the Buffalo Beverage from Wheeling nobody has heard of it. [:D] They are a clean bunch of local bottles.

Hf99225.jpg

Attachments

• Hf99225.jpg
    Hf99225.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 63

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey Craig -
How much did big brother charge ya? (kidding of course)[:D] How did the show go for him?

I hope he's setting some VA stuff aside for me. I wrote to him yesterday, but he hasn't replied yet. I got his number in his last email, so we'll probably talk soon. That is if I'm not out diggin'. We dug some good local stuff last Sunday and hope to hit it again since it's coolin' down a bit.

madman

Reaction score
very nice, those are some fine bottles, stubenville is known for bottles and dumps also zanesville mike

craigc90

Reaction score
Meech
I did a little tradeing for the bottles[:D] I told him to seperate those milks off. Ill try to keep after him.He said they did good at the show.
I have been doing some digging finding some milks and a 10 ounce jumbo and a midget snowflake lid and some beers and 2 1915 Steubenville cokes. I wont be able to dig this weekend but next week Ill be back at it.

craigc90

Reaction score
Madman
There are hundreds of different bottles from Steubenville I have a large wish list that I am slowly finding.

madman

Reaction score
yo c90 once apon a time i belonged to the ohio bottle club, i think it was located in stubenville or zanesville, they found some amazing jackpots mike

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583