A little advice, or a lot.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Giftsatgreatdeals

Reaction score
I have been selected by a friend to help sell off some bottles that he has aquired through a generation of families that collected them from old mining towns in Montana. In my research I found these forums and must say I have a more positive outlook on the success now.

Anyway to start with, the bottles range from remedy's, whiskey, inkwell's and poison bottles. the 1st thing I need to know is should I scrub clean them? have them professionally cleaned or leave as is? Yes the idea is to make money on them so obviously spending money to clean a 1 dollar bottle would be a loss.

I plan on posting pics some at a time to get some feedback on the bottles, to learn about the age and what not. I hope I don't over spam the forums.

I intend on selling through Ebay and eventually post set prices on a website I have when I learn more about the value.

Any starting tips would be aprreciated.

Dallas

madpaddla

Reaction score
Dallas:
Welcome to the forum. Tons of knowledgable people here. Pick apart what info they provide and that should give you a good start on bottle age, value etc. Good luck. Maybe you will keep a few for yourself.
Madpaddla

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem