A Lot of Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Seattlemom

Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this as I am not an avid collector. But we had our yard dug for an above ground pool and in doing so have found to many bottles to mention. I saved some at first but as I got tired of picking up broken glass we started throwing the bottles away. We still have a big pile of dirt to screen and still keep finding bottles. And I don't know what to do with them. If anyone Lives In Delaware and wants some old bottles or feels like screening and digging let me know. Your welcome to them. I have a picture of some of them Not all of them. ANd really hate throwing them away. Thanks Linda

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Linda...

You sure are kind to offer those "diggins" to some of our members! Would sure like to see some of the photos! Be sure to take some pics of the house and property where the bottles are found. Maybe it's a big "bottle" dump and you could pay for your pool with bottles?.......[:-]

Wayne

madman

Reaction score
hey linda yes lets see those pix !!!! mike

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan Wayne. Heck, might as well go for an inground and see what else turns up. Maybe a spa and a new shed with a basement too.

Seattlemom

Reaction score
here a some of the bottles sorry hadn't yet cleaned them when I took this picture, They are soaking in a tub now

Lj23454.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday