A POSSIBLE CAUSE OF CANCER:

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunrunner

Reaction score
I buy may milk in glass qts I pay 3.78 when I retune the bottle I get 2.00 bucks back ! now that's a good deal. all may beer and win comes in glass.

glass man

Reaction score
You can't help but WIN with beer in glasses!! {SORRY SUNRUNNER I KNEW WHAT YOU MEAN..] NINA told me they said butter milk in glass with last two months longer then the butter milk in plastic!! I wish a lot of things would go back to the past..no anti-biotics in animals..always grass fed cows...pigs that are able to run around more freely etc. Fish grown here in the USA.Here in the SOUTH it would be no problem to raise great cat fish...of course I catch them when I can..we have so many problems with pet food and animal food sent here from CHINA!!JAMIE

sunrunner

Reaction score
we buy as much as we can put up in glass, cardboard , pottery. the only reason plastic is so popular is that it's lite .and saves the distributer money on shipping.

AntiqueBaby

Reaction score
There is a reason why a beverage from a bottle tastes slightly different - meaning - better. I can even taste the difference with water. As for Cancer, not to change the subject, but google - "Killing cancer" by Vice TV. The hope is there. Very inspiring.

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn