ABCB/NSDA Commemoratives wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottleneck

Reaction score
Looking to purchase ABCB/NSDA commemorative bottles. Need: 1950, '58, '69, and '74 for starters. Somebody's gotta know where to find these. [&:]

digdug

Reaction score
You can try Richard Mix. ebay ID mixintl I don't have his email address with me, but if you go to ebay you can email him through that. he always has a ton of bottles for sale. He buys huge collections and has a lot of different things. I know I've seen the NSDA bottles in all of his boxes of bottles.

digdug

Reaction score
Richard wrote a book on Commemorative bottles several years ago and is very knowledgeable on all brands as well as the ABCB/NSDA bottles. If you can't get ahold of him via email on ebay, let me know. I can give you his email address. He is also working on a website www.bottleworld.com It isn't done, but there may be a link to email him.

Bottleneck

Reaction score
I spent some time on "bottleworld.com". I think it will be a nice site once it's completed. I also found him on ebay, but he didn't have any items up for auction. If it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate his email address to see if he has bottles or his book for sale.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229