ACL Soda Bottle Books Available

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I recently acquired 20 copies of Rick Sweeney's book ...

"Collecting Applied Color Label Soda Bottles" ~ 2002 Third Edition

If necessary, please see my thread in the Soda Bottle section @ ...

https://www.antique-bottles.net/showthread.php?686844-ACL-Soda-Bottle-Books-Available

I'm offering them for $60.00 each - which includes shipping anywhere in the Continental U.S. They are in near mint uncirculated condition. In 2002 they were selling for $45.00

If interested, please send me a PM and I will reply with my mailing address where you can send a money order. Please, money orders only, which will need to be received prior to my sending out the book. I have done this before and perhaps some of the members I sold books to in the past will vouch for my credibility.

When I'm done with this I intend to donate 10% of the proceeds to Antique-Bottles.net.

I know some of you have been waiting for these books to become available, so please contact me as soon as possible. They are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Sodapopbob / a.k.a. Bob

ACL Soda Bottle Book (447x600).jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Andy

I tried sending you a PM but it said you were either not set up to receive them or else had chosen not to. You might need to check your options and/or contact the administration for assistance.

Thanks

Bob

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2