ACL SODA BOTTLE BOOKS FOR SALE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Its almost midnight here on the west coast and I am happy to report that I received three PM orders today for copies of the book. A public "Thank You" goes out to the individuals whose names I will withhold, but you know who you are.

Gracias' ... You won't be disappointed!

SPB

vintage57

Reaction score
Sent pm to you for address. Hoping to order a copy before they are gone.
Still waiting to hear from you...
Terry Buchheit

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Terry ~

I sent you a PM/email yesterday. And another one just a minute ago. Please check your personal messages by first clicking on "My Set Up" at the top of this page, and then click on "My In Box." Your message(s) with my address should be there. Please let me know through a PM to me if you get it. If not, reply here and we will figure it out.

Thanks.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Terry ~

Its possible when you registered that you did not complete all of the options. To find out, go to "My Setup" again and scroll down to "Private Message" and see if the appropriate boxes are filled in with check-marks. And while your there you might want to check some of the other options.

Please let me know what you come up with.

Thanks.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
P.S. ~

Terry

I will hold a copy of the book for you until we figure this out.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Note of interest ...

Something I didn't really think about or anticipate is non A-B.net members contacting me by way of various Google searches. I already received one order by this method and hopefully will get some more. Which means I might sell out faster than expected. (And at present I'm not sure if I will be purchasing any more for re-sale when the ones I have are gone). So for those who might be interested in purchasing a copy, I recommend you do it soon. And please remember this is not about me making a bunch of money, because I'm not. Its about getting copies of the books to individuals who have been wanting one but up until now have been unable to.

Thanks a lot.

Bob

vintage57

Reaction score
I just checked...nothing in my inbox.
But I noticed my email address was messed up when I registered and I do not know
how to edit it. You can email me at
ewaldsbarbq@hotmail.com.
Thanks for holding a book.
Terry

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, Terry and I connected. Everything is A-Ok and good to go!

SPB

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Steve ~

I sent you a PM with my contact info.

I would also like to mention that I only have three books left, and not sure if I will be getting any more.

Thanks.

Bob

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen