ACL Soda Bottles at Auction on Jan 5, 2006

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

purplewave

Reaction score
Purple Wave Auction Company has a rather large collection of ACL soda bottles (and more), some embossed, some antique for auction on January 5th, 2006. Please visit our site at www.purplewave.com for the complete listings, photos, descriptions and condition scores. We have a state of the art website with pre-auction Internet bidding.

See you online!
Gina

BARQS19

Reaction score
Geez this stuff went way too cheap, did you see the stuff they had? $60 a case, that's around $2.50 a bottle, those were good bottles too, I saw at least one $20 Barq's bottle, couldn't tell much about it though. Just noticed a $100 or more Dr. Pepper sign that went for $15, how come I don't find this stuff in time!!!!!!!
Robert
BARQS19

flasherr

Reaction score
Robert I agree some nice bottles. Shipping a case of sodas would be very costly that is why i didnt bid on them. i saw lots of them i liked. if i had been there at thier auction i would be broke :).
Brian

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
Man!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo mad I missed out on that stuff!!! Saw a $125 DP Bottle In A $30 Lot!!!! WOW!!!!!!

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
Its The Blue & White Label In Lot 644 & The 2 Jay Hawks Sell For $10-$15 Each!! I still think about this auction it makes me sooooooo mad!!

BARQS19

Reaction score
I was sure to call and bitch at them. They didn't seem to care, I told them they should look into live auction with ebay if they are uncertain of what stuff is worth.
Robert

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
I was wrong!! I saw the Jay Hawk Sell On Ebay For $75.00 & Another Is At $66.00 So Thats $250++ For 3 Bottles Out Of 24 Someone bought for $30!!!!!!!!!!! I went & bought the jay hawk for $10 at the local flea market over the weekend so im not that mad anymore but stillll We May never geat a chance like that again!!!!!! :-( :-(

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973