Admission of guilt!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I just want to apologize to all of you here on the forum... you see, for some reason, once in a while I really just don't put much thought into our hobby, and don't contribute much in the way of useful information about bottles.. in fact the majority of my posts have very little extrinsic value, I'm just kinda shootin the breeze... this place has become the core of my social life and I can no longer imagine an evening without ABN.. I'm addicted... bad... and for good reason! You all are a real quality bunch of folks and I enjoy all the friendly interaction.. and the wealth of knowledge about antique bottles and everything else is just ..immense... impressive... so please forgive me for hanging around pestering everyone.. I don't mean any harm.. I'm just naturally annoying... [;)] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Sorry.. I meant "intrinsic" ..always get them mixed up..[8|]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Then you shall have both...

phonebooks.jpg

Jim

Reaction score
If being a bottle addict is a crime, then I'm guilty as charged, and proud of it! Annoying?? No way, Charlie! I'm glad that you're here, and I don't think there's anyone among us who doesn't share that sentiment. If there is, well then...POOF!!.. Let the mighty wizard of bottledom turn all of their pontils into screw-cap slickers, 1960s style [:D]. ~Jim

capsoda

Reaction score
That was too many big words for me to unner stand Charlie but what ever you did.....you are forgiven.

I think....[8|]

rockbot

Reaction score
Charles you are definitely one of the good guys. Merry Christmas!

Mele Kalikimaka

Rocky

pic is the site of an old sugar mill built in 1880's.

6CEDCBED061C4A9B8187E14D1BF1BF3D.jpg

Attachments

• 6CEDCBED061C4A9B8187E14D1BF1BF3D.jpg
    6CEDCBED061C4A9B8187E14D1BF1BF3D.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 57

suzanne

Reaction score
Charlie, guess what! I found out that the family living 2 farms down are bottleheads! As for your posts, they are concise, insightful, and often hilarious. You are a kingpin of this forum, meaning if it wasn't for you and others like you, people would quickly bore and go elsewhwere.

bearswede

Reaction score
Now that's just dang cruel of you, Tony... Sendin' us northern slickers a photo like that... effin' ice an' snow got us shakin' an' a'quakin'...

Gol dangit... I'm jelouse!!!!!!!

Bon Noel, Tony! And everyone else, I suppose... (cept maybe Loby Won Konobe)... Naw, him too...

Ron (is it too much coffee, or too little sleep...?)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583