Hello from Pittsburgh (currently)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
The ones CanadianBottles circled are pretty much the same ones I was going to circle & maybe a couple of other ones. What State or town/city are the Hutch Bottles from? Hutchs are the short stubby bottles with a round blob top. LEON.

Hal

Reaction score
The ones CanadianBottles circled are pretty much the same ones I was going to circle & maybe a couple of other ones. What State or town/city are the Hutch Bottles from? Hutchs are the short stubby bottles with a round blob top. LEON.
Everything was collected in the Pittsburgh, PA area. I'd have to find the box they're in to see if the markings indicate some other state of origin.

Dje2004

Reaction score
there are a lot of nice one in there Amber Medicine bottles they look to be 1880s to 1900s most of the Hutctinson bottles there normally from1880s to 1912 some could be worth something good you have some good stuff there

Reactions: Hal

Hal

Reaction score
there are a lot of nice one in there Amber Medicine bottles they look to be 1880s to 1900s most of the Hutctinson bottles there normally from1880s to 1912 some could be worth something good you have some good stuff there
Thanks for the insight. I just wish I knew how to reasonably deal with them. I found a page for a local bottle club. I think I'll reach out and see if I can get some help sorting these out and getting the good ones into the homes of people who will appreciate them. That's what my dad would've wanted.

Dje2004

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. I just wish I knew how to reasonably deal with them. I found a page for a local bottle club. I think I'll reach out and see if I can get some help sorting these out and getting the good ones into the homes of people who will appreciate them. That's what my dad would've wanted.
if you need help sorting your bottles i can help if you want send them to me them on my facebook Cody Evans and i can tell you the age of them if you wood like

Reactions: Hal

Hal

Reaction score
if you need help sorting your bottles i can help if you want send them to me them on my facebook Cody Evans and i can tell you the age of them if you wood like
I don't have Facebook, but that's a nice offer. Thank you. Stay well.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen