Aiken SC Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ka0s

Reaction score
Oh man Aiken... I figured it would be a smaller show so I only took a little $ with me, saving up for Gray TN. Thank god my dad was with me so I was able to borrow some cash till I could get by the bank.

I bought 4 bottles. First is really not worth a photo since some a-hole nuked it and turned it dark purple but its a Triple Script from Ahoskie, NC

Here we go.
Amber Birmingham, AL
l.jpg

Amber Newbern, NC
l.jpg

And always the best for last. I just passed on up on the bay for 630.00. Man I am so glad I did, I had to pay more but I like all my stuff mint or I wont buy.

l.jpg

bottlekid76

Reaction score
That Escambia Pepsi hutch is sharp, looks like you could never upgrade that one. Finest one i've seen. Great finds!

~Tim

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
I did not see any of those bottles at the show..........of course I as looking for bottles w/ paint on em. Bought 3 [ already had one ] picked up one that I had bought on the bay. Got three more for two of mine and $15 bucks. Sold one and delivered another.

All in all came home w/ 7.

How about that 'Heartbreak Hotel' of Bobs?

Left my camera at home.....was planning on a smaller show.

Ka0s

Reaction score
The heartbreak hotel had an agusta brewery pepsi in it. That's a neat bottle and yeah he had some nice blobs. What shocked me was he was set up selling at the first table on the left as you came in.

I picked up Danny an Amber slug Harris springs and the twin aqua slug Harris springs for 15 buck each. I was buying hutches, blobs, and slug crown tops from 5 - 10 each from him. I also got a piedmont steam marble top the Spartaberg one for 20 from him. He was selling good stuff really cheap.

I also picked up a miniture amber hires from him that was a display bottle for the 1898 worlds fair. I know this to be it's orgin as I once had a miniature amber coke also from that fair made the exact same with the same hole in the bottom for display.

That was a really good buying show for early sodas. I will for sure be back next year. Maybe the Agusta digger will find another honey hole this winter.

Hey one can hope.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin