Some new finds including a neat SC SS Coke...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
Wish I had more days like yesterday. Found some interesting and rare stuff to say the least. Decent price too.

First here are two soda's with contents. A Double Dry from Wilson, NC and a Worley's from Selma, NC. $2 won't bad. Had the original caps too.

filled.jpg

Next is a Sanford, NC block script Pepsi Cola...

sanford.jpg

Sorry. Here is an off topic pic. Up until a month or two ago I've only owned one milk bottle. Lately I've found 10+ local milks at deals I couldn't pass up. Here is my latest. Winslow Dairy, Scotland Neck, NC.

milkq.jpg

One of the rarest bottles I've purchased. Sadly it has a couple of chips. Anthony will like this one. Woodard Bro.'s Pepsi Cola from Wilson, NC. A good one books $300 in the Ayers guide.

woodard1.jpg

Another pic

woodard2.jpg

I usually don't buy many out of state bottles but I couldn't pass this one up for less than $20. She's got a couple of small nicks and is scratched up a bit but I love her. Not sure if its the original contents or not but Its an old Coca Cola cap and she aint leaking. The man told me if I drank the contents he would give me the bottle. Charleston, SC straight side Coca Cola.

cc1ms.jpg

cc2t.jpg

Love bottles with the rounded bottoms.

cc3bp.jpg

Pat, Dan or anyone else have a clue about this one's age or rarity?

Not a bad days haul for under $80.

Tomn8tr

Reaction score
That is a good day, I would love to get one of those SS Cokes.... I never seem to find a reasonalble deal though.

Anthonicia

Reaction score
U are right about the Pepsi, but I like all of them. Seems like the only way to get them is to buy em. Too much farmland around here to be able to find a good site to dig. All I have found is dumps from the 50's or so and they weren't very big soda drinkers. Found a lot of broken whiskeys though. Thanks for posting the Woodard one, never seen it before.

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Anthonicia

U are right about the Pepsi, but I like all of them. Seems like the only way to get them is to buy em. Too much farmland around here to be able to find a good site to dig. All I have found is dumps from the 50's or so and they weren't very big soda drinkers. Found a lot of broken whiskeys though. Thanks for posting the Woodard one, never seen it before.

There is one on Ebay as we speak. Looks alot greener than mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday