Salisbury was good to me today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ka0s

Reaction score
I started the day let down, due to expecting to get an Awesome Amber Pepsi but that one was a no show, but these made up for it!

So we will start with one of the trays I had been wanting but never bought due to always finding repop's of this one. Here's my real one.

l.jpg

Mint Wooden Carrier with the handle

l.jpg

Next we will move to some bottles.

Amber New Burn in Mint Condition

l.jpg

Mint Triple Script North Wilksboro, NC

l.jpg

Mint Drum from Mount Ariy, NC
l.jpg

This box has a all mint bottles just as clean as the ones posted above. It has the following Goldsboro squatted slug, High Point block letter, Triple Script Rocky Mount, Slug Raleigh, Superior Pepsi from Hickory NC, Paper lable Green, Paper Lable clear, (always have been scared of paper labels due to repops but I trust this dealer), Red White and Blue from Anderson, SC, Superior Bludwine from Anderson, SC, Red White and Blue Single Dot, and some various single and double dot ACL's.

l.jpg

Now for my 2 favorites of the day.

Front

l.jpg

Back

l.jpg

And the Luck find of the day. I had 6 people try and buy this and was offered a center script Amber Tarboro, or a long ways script North Wilksboro for this one. Best part I paid 50 bucks for this one.

l.jpg

Thats the real deal one I wasn't expecting to see at such a price.

epackage

Reaction score
Great day, was that last tray made by the Passaic Metal Works??

Ka0s

Reaction score
No markings on the tray as to whom made it, at the very bottom just below the woman it says Niagara - Buffalo

**Edit**
doing a fast google search after looking reading the bottom markings this is what I found.

the back of the tray is a very dark olive color. What a find..

http://reviews.ebay.com/Pepsi-quot-Gibson-Girl-quot-Tray-Is-it-real-or-a-reproduction?ugid=10000000001912600

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Ka0s

No markings on the tray as to whom made it, at the very bottom just below the woman it says Niagara - Buffalo

**Edit**
doing a fast google search after looking reading the bottom markings this is what I found.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Pepsi-quot-Gibson-Girl-quot-Tray-Is-it-real-or-a-reproduction?ugid=10000000001912600
I would really appreciate knowing a GOOD Pepsi tutorial site so I can further my education. Looking at Pepsi stuff is like looking at boxes of Ball Perfect Masons, I KNOW some are really good but don't know which ones. Frustrating ! !

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Love all the Pepsi scores above! Your best bet on learning is to buy an Ayers price guide. I've seen a lot at shows and not know anything but that they look cool and I want them.

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: botlguy

ORIGINAL: Ka0s

**Edit**

I would really appreciate knowing a GOOD Pepsi tutorial site so I can further my education. Looking at Pepsi stuff is like looking at boxes of Ball Perfect Masons, I KNOW some are really good but don't know which ones. Frustrating ! !
Good way to sum it up, I too know some are good but don't know which ones..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete