Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

All the marbles I've found digging dumps

Drift

Dec 7, 2018
Peoria, IL
Was wondering if anybody could tell me anything about these. I understand the solid colors and cat eyes aren't special, but I believe the really cool swirly one is an M.F. Christensen. I literally don't know anything else. I was showing another digger that marble I had just dug and it was very clear he was desiring it, lol. :p

Attachments

Last edited:

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I've found the odd marble over the years but don't really collect them or know anything about them , might be a couple saved in the garage somewhere , I'd imagine there is a lot of them out there if you check the right places

embe

Jul 14, 2019
Looks like you have a few 30's to 50's American marbles in there, I see at least Vitro, Akro, and Peltier. If you mean the swirly red one? is what most collectors refer to as "slags" but red slags were made by multiple companies (other than MFC).

If I find a marble in the rough, that's a good day for me

Sep 7, 2020
Was wondering if anybody could tell me anything about these. I understand the solid colors and cat eyes aren't special, but I believe the really cool swirly one is an M.F. Christensen. I literally don't know anything else. I was showing another digger that marble I had just dug and it was very clear he was desiring it, lol. :p
Definitely a slag marble of some kind. Not too sure if it’s MFC or not. If it has a swirl that forms into a 9 then it definitely is. Sweet marbles though either way. I always enjoy when one pops up after a bit of a slow period.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lollis2012