Allow me to be a girl for a second..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bostaurus

Reaction score
I am afraid with an old wooden house, with lots of gaps in boards, I have to just live with spiders. I don't see them much but I know they are here. I can brush down the webs and they are back the next day.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
remember , spiders and snakes are on OUR side.
You need to fight the enemies of humans, rats, roaches, fleas, etc.
Avoid friendly fire in the war :)

bostaurus

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

remember , spiders and snakes are on OUR side.
You need to fight the enemies of humans, rats, roaches, fleas, etc.
Avoid friendly fire in the war :)
It is probably why, in the bug paradise that is Louisiana, I don't see many other bugs in the house.

joesmarbles

Reaction score
Hi All, I guess not many would like to be a produce worker, I have had spiders,bees,frogs and skeeters show up in my cases from all over the world. It's fine when they are refrigerated but once they warm up "SQUASH THAT THING". Just yesterday a lovely little yellow spider with brown spots from south america came to visit, bye bye spidey!.....Joe

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dugout

This is Sparkle. He lived up in my skylight for a summer and fall. We would throw flys up to him and watch him eat them. I never saw him come down. Then one day when it started to get into later fall he just disappeared. Spiders are fun to watch.

5ABEB6BC4DC54728AF60100ADCAF7DF5.jpg

there are people who will have a heart attack just seeing this pic. Some people are really afraid of some weird stuff. How about the lady who is deathly afraid of yellow mustard! I saw her on TV. Then there is the lady who is scared of tin foil. OHHHH MYYY Gawd!! its a ball of foil!!!!!! Runnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Hell with the foil the mustard is looking at me!! Wow some people need brain transplants.

MisterSilverSearcher

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate spiders and centipedes. Whenever I'm digging and see either/or I usually freak out and fall backwards. Especially when you realize you've been carrying around a spider in a jar you've brought home...*sigh* My "fearless" self is tested everyday...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1