Amazing Violin Bottle For Sale! Gotta look!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

strongdude85

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am looking to move my Violin Bottle... This has always been one of the best looking ones in my window, but the time has come to move some bottles. Amazing purple color.. Bottle is very crude, has a ton of whittling and imperfections and a great sharp open pontil.. Amazing condition, not a blemish on it.

Not sure what to ask on it, but am looking for paypal. Will ship right away. Any questions let me know!

Thanks a lot guys!

Picture link here:

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/palmdesertcards/?action=view&current=violin.jpg

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I like the color but don't know much about those violin bottles. Best of luck.

PD

LC

Reaction score
The last one I had like that and in that color I sold for fifteen dollars back in the nineties , and had no idea as to what it would be worth , sold quite a few of various ones in that time frame . I do not know what you are thinking it is worth , I have no ideas as for myself as to what they go for today . Everyone has different views on the subject I am sure .

glass man

Reaction score
There was a time [1970s-80s] when there was little to no interest in these...this has changed..there are people that collect only these and "banjo " bottles..The violin bottles are commonly called "VIO-BOTS" a book was written on them.just my guestimation...but would think in the 30 dollar price range at least..I have had them with the original wire hangers that came with them..some had products in them..but mostly they were made just to hang on the wall and look pretty..they come in a lot of colors...most common colbalt..I always did good with them at bottle shows..because I got them cheap...JAMIE

LC

Reaction score
Guess I should have hung onto them , they never were worth much when I was dealing with them . I had a good many of them at one time , liked the banjos the best .

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Great looking bottle!
m6.gif

5DC8B708DDE94D5E83897F8636AED9B7.jpg

Attachments

• 5DC8B708DDE94D5E83897F8636AED9B7.jpg
    5DC8B708DDE94D5E83897F8636AED9B7.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 55

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member