American Digger Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Brian M

Reaction score
"Boom Baby" Need to head over to my new "ARZ" . This show is a Joke. So far it hasn't hurt the digging opportunities around here. Most people that I know, never heard of the show. So life is good.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Brian M

"Boom Baby" Need to head over to my new "ARZ" . This show is a Joke. So far it hasn't hurt the digging opportunities around here. Most people that I know, never heard of the show. So life is good.

Hahaha last night I woke up around 1 am and turned the TV on and there he was "BOOM BABY!" it was a re run. "Megladon tooth" wow that guy is really disgusting.
Brain did you see when he found that Kentucky long rifle barrel in about 10 seconds?? un real,what were they thinking when they put this show on?
yeah I know, why am I watching it if he is so disgusting?because I have to report on how BAD the show is for those of you who never watched it [8D]

Being on at 1am is a sign it will not last.It will be lumped in with those infomercials

Longhunter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Hahaha last night I woke up around 1 am and turned the TV on and there he was "BOOM BABY!" it was a re run. "Megladon tooth" wow that guy is really disgusting.
Brain did you see when he found that Kentucky long rifle barrel in about 10 seconds?? un real,what were they thinking when they put this show on?
yeah I know, why am I watching it if he is so disgusting?because I have to report on how BAD the show is for those of you who never watched it [8D]

Being on at 1am is a sign it will not last.It will be lumped in with those infomercials

On the show I saw, I noticed he got turned away A LOT!!!!

(LOL)

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Longhunter

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

On the show I saw, I noticed he got turned away A LOT!!!!

(LOL)

Yeah it wouldn't look REAL if he got a yes on the first knock lol

Brian M

Reaction score
I did some looking around on Google last week about this show. There are a ton of people out there who don't like it, besides most folks on here. American Digger Magazine dropped him as a writer. I found one article that thinks the show is pre-staged. Like the gun barrel find in ten seconds, or the show last night with the money found in a jar with the gun. I seen two other articles from archeology associations that are against the show and want to see Spike TV take it off the air. I am not sure how many "Artifact Recovery Companies" there are in this country, but his is the best, along with the best diggers in the world. Who writes this garbage?

All I know is nothing seems to have changed in my world so far. I am staying under the radar and digging on private property. The last two property owners that I talked to, never heard of the show.

The next thing you will see is a show about, another interest of mine, scuba diving for artifacts.

cadburys

Reaction score
I've not seen any of these shows... but I guess some people seem to think that digging privies is still good TV. I have just had a third production company in the last 4 months contact me wanting to do a show on digging. I'm kind of interested to see what their pitch is.. ha ha.

Anyone else on here been contacted recently?

Anthony

imukdiver

Reaction score
The show is a total and complete fake. Its all setup. I just forced myself to give it one more try. After watching the alaska BS episode. I watched the Megalodon episode. Wow, the barrel was planted obviously and the fossils they found weren't worth more than $500 . And thats with buying them on ebay right now !!! Cant wait for this show to get canned.

LC

Reaction score
Its seems there must be a rave on this kind of programing at this time and place . I was watching TV the other evening and there is another coming out soon on what I believe was shopping bags or some silliness .

I came by the diggers while scanning TV the other evening . They were in moon shine country . They dug an old rusted clutch and brake petal out of a dirt floor in a barn . The big fellows call out and says that there is worth a couple of hundred bucks . I bought and sold for years , and I would have given an arm and a leg for the buyers this guy has got . In my neck of the woods , a rusted clutch and brake pedal is worth nothing or next to it .

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cadburys

I've not seen any of these shows... but I guess some people seem to think that digging privies is still good TV. I have just had a third production company in the last 4 months contact me wanting to do a show on digging. I'm kind of interested to see what their pitch is.. ha ha.

Anyone else on here been contacted recently?

Anthony

Do it man you might get famous [:-]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Brian M

I did some looking around on Google last week about this show. There are a ton of people out there who don't like it, besides most folks on here. American Digger Magazine dropped him as a writer. I found one article that thinks the show is pre-staged. Like the gun barrel find in ten seconds, or the show last night with the money found in a jar with the gun. I seen two other articles from archeology associations that are against the show and want to see Spike TV take it off the air. I am not sure how many "Artifact Recovery Companies" there are in this country, but his is the best, along with the best diggers in the world. Who writes this garbage?

All I know is nothing seems to have changed in my world so far. I am staying under the radar and digging on private property. The last two property owners that I talked to, never heard of the show.

The next thing you will see is a show about, another interest of mine, scuba diving for artifacts.

maybe those bums will dig up a whole pirite ship next time.

BOOM BABY!!! what an asz I hate this dudes personalty most of all. If he acted like a "normal" person.it might not be as bad.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles