Another eBay treasure!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
Your leaving those behind?You must be independently wealthy or something.Everybody knows those are the best out there!Silly you.

richf

Reaction score
Guess I have to return to all those dumps over the years and see if they're still there! If anybody wants to cash-in on the trove, let me know ... I'll wholesale them for, oh, $10 each! Cheaper by the case, of course. Let's keep it between us, as I don't want a rush at the front door after these jewels have been recovered.
Seriously, I get a kick out of some of the bottles on eBay, especially when they're labeled "rare."
Rich

richf

Reaction score
OK, Harold, I have you down for 10 cases. I'm thinking that perhaps we should join forces in this ... I'm sure we can really clean up between here and Ohio! Maybe we should offer the same in screw top for $5? This could be the start of a huge enterprise! Geeze, we have to hit every show within 500 miles and buy up all that's out there ... we'll corner the market and be retired in comfort this time next year.
Now, where did I put that rare Vick's jar .... [8|]
Rich

huffmnd

Reaction score
Screw tops you say? Want another partner?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I can see it now!!!

richf

Reaction score
OK Mike! You're in on the haul. A three-way split will still make each one of us filthy rich ... I'm going to the dealership to price a BMW first thing in the morning. And, one for each of my kids!
Rich

swizzle

Reaction score
I got your wholesale rare vicks and noxzema's covered. I got about a 100 of them all boxed up. Hmmmm... What kinda deal should I give you? I tell you what take them all for $2700 + shipping and handling and some other stupid made up fees that I need to come up with. Plus tax and deposit, hmmmm... alright delivered right to your door for $5327.63. Who wants 'em? First come first serve. I can only dig a 5 gallon bucket full of these rare beuties a day so supplies are limited. [:D] Swizzle

huffmnd

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, I can add in a couple of cases of the ultra rare clorox bottles for a good kicker. That should really get the ball rolling. I am ready to retire. I can see it now... sun, white sand beaches and the little umbrella drinks till I can't see straight.....hold on I don't drink anymore... I guess it's lemonade for me
m16.gif

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli