Another Excavator contractor more FREE bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Haldy

Reaction score
Mike:

Very interesting about the Kreider Sisters creamer, as I live only a few miles away from Ronks here is Lancaster Co. Where did these bottles come from?

Denny

Mike O

Reaction score
All the bottles came from the Lawrence Ma. area. I am happy to see that you all like the little creamer cup. I kind of like that one too.

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I'm not saying it is for sure but that creamer might be worth a few bucks. I don't recognise it as anything I already know. Not that it means much that i don't know.

Jim

Reaction score
Nice stuff, Mike. It's good to see excavator guys saving bottles instead of just bulldozing them under! The squat is sweet, I also like the big wine/liquor cylinder. Your poisons are a KV-1 (amber) and KR-43 (cobalt). ~Jim

monalisa

Reaction score
Hey nice pick-up for a 50. I have a BIMAL Fisher & Fairbanks, Boston, Mass. tall aqua bottle, about 17" with a big applied tapered lip. The front is embossed w/fancy initials, smooth base.
Has anyone dug or come across one of these to send along a little info my way. Thanks

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Hey, I found one of those amber graduated blob top bottles you have shown in you 1st and 2nd photos. Do you know anything about them? They seem pretty crude.

Reaction score
any info on the green bottle in the 7th pic? with the horse shoe... i have one was just wondering

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson