Antique Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rwhite15

Reaction score
I found several antique bottles in an old landfill from the late 1800's to early 1900's. I have searched several internet sites to try to find the values of some of them. There are several old medication bottles, an old avon bottle, a white glass Pond's cold cream bottle, and a Champion Embalming Fluid bottle (cork top). I was just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about some of them.

1) Champion Concentrated Embalming Fluid. Champion Chemical Company, Springfield OH. On the back it is listed to 15 oz, and says "complies with all state laws". (cork top)

2)Creomulsion for Coughs due to Colds. (cork top)

3)The J.R. Watkins Co. Underneath it says "Rec. U.S. Pat. Off" (cork top)

4)Fruitola. Pinus Medicine Co. Monitcello, IL, USA. (cork top)

5) From the Rexall Drug Store. Labeled up side to 80 cc. (screw top)

6) Milks Emulsion. Brown colored glass w/ a triangle on bottom w/ initials WT. (cork top)

7) Lake Shore Honey.

8) Ponds. White Glass. (screw top)

9) Avon 17. Dark Green. Missing top.

10) Bromo-Seltzer. Blue glass. Emerson Drug Company. Baltimore MD.

11) White glass. 2.5 inches wide. 1.5 inches tall. Framed A on bottom. (screw top)

12) Listerine. Lambert. Pharmacal Company.

All bottles are glass.

Let me know if you know anything about any of them!!!!!!

photolitherland

Reaction score
post pics, it would help a lot. But from what you wrote I am sorry to say that most of those bottles if put up for 1 buck wouldnt sell. They are still cool to find but just not worth anything. But definitely post some pics.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I have 3 different sizes of Lakeshore Honey bottles. I really like them. There was just an article in Antique Bottle & Glass Collectors Magazine about them.

grant

Reaction score
i have an Old Mr. Boston bottle that is square and has a glass stopper that is also square. it has the "Federal law" stuff on it so i know it's 30's to 60's ish. will try to post a picture. the bottom reads old mr. boston fine liquers and has I D I 12 47 pat app for. there are diagonal "ribs" on the side of the bottle and on the glass stopper. got it at a goodwill for part of a costume for a pirate party we have and was wondering about the bottle. thanks.

mrandall

Reaction score
RE: Man/Clown Shaped Bottle

I have a man/clown shaped bottle that is about 8 1/2 inches tall. It has a screw type top. On the bottom is a mark: A R 303 and the R has a "rocker" on the arm. The figure is smiling and appears to have a suit on. I am trying to find any thing I can about it. Thanks for any information.

rwhite15

Reaction score
Not Sure

I don't know much about the bottles you're talking about. Sorry I can't help you. I posted info on here hoping to find out something about them.

Wilkie

Reaction score
RE: Man/Clown Shaped Bottle

ORIGINAL: mrandall

I have a man/clown shaped bottle that is about 8 1/2 inches tall. It has a screw type top. On the bottom is a mark: A R 303 and the R has a "rocker" on the arm. The figure is smiling and appears to have a suit on. I am trying to find any thing I can about it. Thanks for any information.
mrandall, can you post a picture of your "clown" bottle?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday