ANY CARUTHERSVILLE BOTTLES OUT THERE?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
I am always on the hunt for Caruthersville Missouri bottles, My hometown. Especially looking for that elusive Mini Jug that says Merry Christmas.

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
no nitedigger, I am not interested in anything you have as I have already owned most of them. If you really need the money though, I may go five dollars apiece. That's about all they are worth to me. I'm all about the hunt and will remain very satisfied that I alone discovered the majority of them. Finding three new types of local whiskies is a thrill you will never know. Are you still telling everyone that you found them? lol. I'm sorry that I don't envy your collection the way you always envied mine, but if thinking I do makes you feel better then go ahead.

I still wonder sometimes what happened to that great kid who used to come up to the riverbank and watch me dig. I really enjoyed teaching you everything you know about bottle digging but, had I known the end result it would have probably never happened. Don't let your greed consume you young man. There are a lot of bottles out there but good friends are very few and far in between. I wouldn't give one up for all the Caruthersville bottles or money in the world. Wish you felt the same. If you see my old friend tell him I miss him and digging bottles together. come on, man, get a grip on what's really important.

p.s. you spelled bridgwood incorrectly.

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
please do not reply to any more of my posts, nitedigger, as I have nothing more to say to you here or anywhere.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter