Any Christmas Bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Let's see what everyone got for christmas. Was it a new digger, sifter or some sweet glass? I don't have the ability to post pics right now but I'll give you a small list that I found under my tree. I got a nice amythest violin that's almost 10" inches tall, a hand blown bird bottle with original liquer. It reads, "1/10 pint, artificially colored APRICOT LIQUEUR, 640 proof, imported by Briones & Co. Inc. Woodside, N.Y. " With the original cork and cork wrap. A "Valentines Meat Juice" with a flaw in the bottom of the bottle. A 10 gallon, black crown crock with a cork hole in the bottom of it, and a Dr Daniel's veterinary colic drops no.2 in sun colored purple. Oh yeah I got permission to hunt for bottles on a homestead from 1802. I just have to find the dump and dig with the woman's husband if I do find it. Oh well I think I can handle digging with a new digging partner. Providing I can find the dump. Jason

IRISH

Reaction score
Sounds like you did well [:D] .
I didn't get anything "bottle'o" related for christmas but it was a great day, I'm off diving in an hour or so though so I will hopefully pull up my own christmas bottle [;)] .

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi swizzle, sounds like you did very well. my husband did get me another unit for my bottle tumbler[:D]. i'm now up to 5. merry christmas, rhona

madman

Reaction score
heres a couple ive posted before, my dad got these for me off ebay, for christmas very nice!!! happy holidays mike

Xv63345.jpg

bearswede

Reaction score
Here's one I managed to reaquaint myself with after several years... Right after I sold it, I tried to get another one but the owner wouldn't budge on the price... When I joined this forum, I kept bugging everybody to see if anyone knew of one or had heard of it... No one had...

On Christmas Eve, the buddy I sold it to came by and I swapped him a quart Traveler's flask for my long lost New Orleans Wolfie...

Ron

Db85855.jpg

Attachments

• Db85855.jpg
    Db85855.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Db85855.jpg
    Db85855.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 58

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Here is a unusual 8" Sanborn Parker pickle bottle/jar I got for my gal Wendy for christmas. I hope she likes it, she worked all weekend and we haven't exchanged gifts yet! Taz

Sq46167.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46167.jpg
    Sq46167.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 56

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member