Any Christmas Bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

crkgrl

Reaction score
Hi to all,
I am on vacation on the coral islands and searching religiously. A little tougher to find things here because not a lot of digging due to the rock.

Found a really cool aqua glass soda bottle from 1912 in the water off a deserted island. Found an amazing arrowhead as an adjunct and a locally bottled Coca-Cola bottle from about 1938 at an old ferry site.

Not sure I can post pics from here but will try.

craigc90

Reaction score
I got a bottle book on squat sodas and when I went to my parents house to exchange gifts I opened these 2 beauties . My dad has had this flask in his corner cupboard for years and he knows I look at every time I visit. So he gave it to me for christmas and also picked up the nice local bent neck milk quart for me. It was a very good day.
Craig

Ec88721.jpg

Attachments

• Ec88721.jpg
    Ec88721.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Ec88721.jpg
    Ec88721.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 46

Bixel

Reaction score
I didn't get any bottle for christmas, although I did get a box of.......... insulators! Nothing super special a few 3-5 dollars pieces, a couple 10-15 dollar pieces, and one piece that is way under rated, so I was happy!

KentOhio

Reaction score
Great Union flask! I got a half-pint For Pike's Peak, reverse Hunter Shooting Stag. I also got the pint, with the neck broken off. The other bottles I got were a pontil puff, an English penny ink, and a Stretch Bennet & Co, Philadelphia druggist.

Miles

Reaction score
My family doesn't know much about bottles, but I still got some nice ones!

My sister got me a Bromo from the flea market, but it's the thought that counts! At least it's BIM.
I also got a Hilton Dairy milk bottle in superb condition from Madison, Maine, a pontiled Dr. McMunn's Elixir of Opium with the least common lip style, a pontiled Dr. Wistar's Balsam of Wild Cherry. The bottle's texture looks like an orange peel, and the bottle itself is quite crude.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123