Any diggers from western Kentucky?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ENOCHO

Reaction score
Been digging for a couple of months now, Would really enjoy some help and new info, i have access to the sanborn maps for Kentucky.Just not as fun doing things by yourself[&o] ENOCHO

madman

Reaction score
hey bub check around town im sure you can find somone to dig with you, once they find there first bottle its all over, there hooked!! man id love to come dig with you and im not to far away but with gas prices these days and owning a caprice classic v8 anway good luck mike

grime5

Reaction score
i would like to see a sandborne map from london ky if there is one. been hunting one for 5 years now at least. thanks greg

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
Hey there Western Kentucky!

Wherabouts are you located up there? I'm about 100 miles south of Paducah in Western Tennessee, Humboldt to be exact. I love road trips and digging. I just got in some great Sanborns of my area too. Getting permission to dig is the trick. Just let me know when you are ready and we'll try to put something together. I've been at this for over 25 years now but moving to a new location and leaving my old partners behind has been pretty tough. I can't seem to find much of anyone interested in old bottles at all around here, much less digging for them. Good luck!!! Talk to ya later.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter