Any Good Bottle Jokes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Most bottle diggers start from scratch.

What's a bottle collector's favorite horror movie? The blob

The punty rod is NOT an artificial foot that handicap people use to play football.

What peculiar kind of people genuinely enjoy being "down in the dumps"? Bottle diggers

epackage

Reaction score
I went to a bottle show many moons ago, I didn't find anything for me but I did find a nice bottle I knew my wife would love. I got really lucky and worked out a sweet trade for the Honey Amber Historical Flask, and I headed out the door. I couldn't wait to get home and show her so I headed for the NJ Turnpike, sadly it was backed up for a good two miles.

After 45 minutes I got to the choke point and it was another bottle collectors car stuck in the center lane. I got in behind him and pushed his car to the shoulder and we spent the next hour trying to get it running and keeping it that way for the long ride home with no luck. I decided to take him to a local garage and have the mechanic bring him back to try and fix it. He got into the car and saw the flask, he looked at me and I told him I got it in a trade for my wife.

He looked me straight in the eye and said "Good deal, I never liked her either!".....Ha Cha Cha!!!

Plumbata

Reaction score
How many Republicans does it take to fill and cap 1,000,000 bottles of coke?

None! No way they're getting their hands dirty actually working hard and honest for their money; that's their employee's job!

Plumbata

Reaction score
How many Democrats does it take to fill 1,000,000 bottles of Coke?

As many people as they can possibly get away with, and not 1 less left behind!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
A priest is driving home. A police officer behind the priest notices that he is swerving a little bit, so he pulls him over. "Sir", the officer asks "Have you been drinking a little bit tonight"? "Only water," the priest replies. The officer suspicious, shines his flashlight into the priest's car. He notices an empty bottle of wine in the passenger seat. The priest follows his eyes and cries "Good Lord", he's done it again!

61B581988EF24AABA2B55ED046C7AD59.jpg

Attachments

• 61B581988EF24AABA2B55ED046C7AD59.jpg
    61B581988EF24AABA2B55ED046C7AD59.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 59

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member