Any information on this bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mscows

Reaction score
image.jpg

Last edited:

Mscows

Reaction score
It was dug in Harper's Ferry wv and August had brewery from Feb.to June 1898 only thing I have found out about it

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I looked up the company in an American Breweries index and it said they produced about 500 barrels of product. Nothing on the internet. On the downside there is no town name included in the embossing, which is a detriment to most collectors. I think it is a great bottle. What else do you collect?

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
I would guess if produced for less then a year it would probably be a pretty tough bottle to find. Nice Find. Congrats. LEON.

Mscows

Reaction score
Thanks a lot.I wish it did have town on it.Thats why trying to have some documentation as to the brewery and so forth.I know where it was dug in Harper's Ferry,I have a copy of the historical archaeological paper called"There's Trouble a Brewin"that pretty much dates the bottle but apparently they never found one complete just don't have any idea how many are out there.people want to buy it and I have no clue.Uncle Bruce I have 3000+milk bottles,100+motor oil bottles and a menagerie of gas and oil collections.Main focus on Sinclair,Pepsi,Coke.First beer bottle

hemihampton

Reaction score
I woudn't sell it cheap. If you collect oil cans ect, I'd be Interested in Certain old Wagner Lockheed DOT21 Brake fluid cans. Do you have any of those? LEON.

Mscows

Reaction score
We are in the process of trying to organize all of thirty years of "collecting" I will make a note and if I run across this can will let you know

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR