ANy interest in THIS?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: marjorie040

Just beautiful, Joe!
I understand old lighters are highly collectable but if you still want to auction it, I'll bid $20.00

Thanks!

Marjorie...I just wanted to specify that it commemorates the 1947 car,...and the lighter itself isn't from 1947... (If you were under this impression it's probably my bad, and you don't need to feel obliged to bid...)[:)] Elsewise...thanks...J.B.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Thanks Marjorie...Looks like as of right now, you're the lone bidder,...probably just before Christmas is a bad time to try and auction things? Unless someone out there knows JUST the person to give a good ole' American made Zippo to for Christmas....[:D] Again,...Thank you

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
RE: LAST DAY : ]

If I had the $$ I would. To all the others this is a steel. Probably 35 on ebay
+ shipping. Most new Zippos are more that $20 now and give nothing to the community we have here. This I think is a '98.
This is an un-shameless plug since I have absolutely nothing to gain except typing experience.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
RE: It's Penn Digger "by a nose"....

Okay Penn Digger,.... Congrats!!! You won the Zippo set.... And I don't even need to get your shipping info![:D] I realize you don't have a pay pal account, so if you'd prefer, I'll forward the money to Roger for you,...explaining the arrangement,...and I believe you should get a supporter badge when it's all said and done...Thank you Tom, Marjorie, Charlie, Eric,...and everyone else that looked,...and participated, and thought about participating> Tom, thank you for supporting the forum!....

Penn Digger

Reaction score

Thanks Joe. Please let me know when I can get the cash to you and pick up the lighter set.

PD

JOETHECROW

Reaction score

Okay Tom,.... Your donation to the forum of 25 USD has been sent to Roger with a note that it's in your name as a supporter. Next time over to the antique mall, or you and your wife come over for dinner? You can grab it...Elsewise maybe I can bring it to the dig Thursday. Thanks again.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide