Anyone ever dug a porcelain toilet before?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jet Coaster Fan

Reaction score
I have dug one in big pieces before. There were a lot of pieces and chunks of the whole toilet and the back part of it.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Yes,years ago got into a yard that had a big sink. Got down 12 feet and found an ornate porcelain toilet. It had floral and vine designs on it. Only two very small perfumes in the hole. I always figured it was an outside water closet, just did not fill it in with trash when they stopped using it.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I've found a few while diving. I fought one toilet bowl to bring it up and finally got it on the boat. Noticed that it was covered in algae, and wasn't that great anyway. So, I threw it back. The early ornate ones can be cool though.

Jet Coaster Fan

Reaction score
Today I found a cork top bottle in a fallen down tree tin roof hobo shelter. Found along with a wooden crutch, a tall trophy with a silver car, four different coffee mugs, a Comet brand metal bucket, a child's plastic blue pair of lens less eyeglasses, a glass pattern dish and a old wicker chair. I also saw a cloud nine book, a jar of seeds or corn kernels, a tiny bible, a dictionary, a Chesapeake bay birds book, and other books that were too far damaged to distinguish what they were.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL