Anyone know what this strange looking Drugstore bottle is ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
I have posted a few Soda's in the Soda forum that came out of the attic of an old Drugstore. These meds were also in it. All of them are ground top with stoppers and the name of what was in them on the front in raised block letters. But the one with the ground top and a two way glass line (it also has a glass line that goes down into the bottle) is the one I have no idea as to what it was or used for. thanks for any help

Attachments

• d422eb86abd74c2990d2041543d38de5.jpg
    d422eb86abd74c2990d2041543d38de5.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 78

LC

Reaction score
Looks like something that would be used in a chemistry lab.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Red might remember the name, he has some. I think they were used for separating gas from liquid, kind of like distilling. Sometimes they're found with more than two tubes.I wish I had a memory.[:mad:]

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I have three or four WOLF bottles. I first discovered them at Curtis Rights - I think that was how it is spelled) laboratory in Ft Myers FL. They had three necks on the same bottle. So I ended up with some. The center neck was created with the bottle and the two side ones were stuck on and the glass opening under the application was poked out. I have a lot of different types of bottlemysteries in my collection. RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well guys, I just asked my better half about the man's name at Ft. Meyers and she told me it was Thomas Edison's Laboratory. So that shows how my square head has gone towards Hell. She is the most important thing or person in my life. We have had 63 years of togetherness, and I depend on her for a lot of things. It is hard to believe that she was a substitute for a blind date, and six weeks we were married. Fate had a lot to do with it, because the date was a beer drinking and hot dog cook-out under a new freeway bridge. AND she didn't drink beer and she didn't like hot dogs. I took her home hungry and thirsty - and didn't even know the address - so the next afternoon I went to the street and rev'ed up my motorcycle until the girls sent her out.
The rest is - a beautiful life together. RED Matthews

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler