Aqua National Bitters~~

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justanolddigger

Reaction score
I agree with the credit card through paypal. Paypal wouldn't stand behind a purchase I made because my little hometown PO is not online, and they couldn't verify delivery, and would not call the PO. I called me credit card company and got my money back within seconds, charged it back to paypal, LOL.

justanolddigger

Reaction score
If you are selling through fleabay and paypal I dont think you have a choice to take a return of the item if it is not as described. It seems like a foolish thing to state in an auction.

No returns don't scare me at all, in fact, I can usually get a better price because everyone else stays away. The term is meaningless, ebay will force the return everytime. The last time the seller refused me and ebay, ebay refunded me my money and told me to keep the item, that really ticked the seller off.

justanolddigger

Reaction score
This is gonna go way high I am thinking

Saw this and right away was wondering how high? Was lucky enough to hold one years ago out of the Batdorff collection. I'm going to take a wild guess and say $12,500. Any other guesses?

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Bidders:14 Bids:33 Time left:2 days 7 hours 20 mins Duration:5 days US $7,877.77 I bet you the seller wished he would have a couple of more days for this to ripen up a little further.This one is going to top $12,000 easily.Imagine if you will the circumstances that led up to this..............................I can see how this bottle was made back in the day.Cut to 1870 its a hot September day it is 7:00 in the evening the workers are tired.They are finishing the last of their National bitters order when they realize they will come up short on the order because there is not enough amber glass left in the pot.The men want to finish and go home so it is decided to ask the foreman if the last three bottles can be finished in aqua colored glass because there is plenty of it left in one pot.A big corporate decision is made and the final three bottles are aqua.The order is filled the men get to go home................What happened to the other Two bottles?[8D]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Bidders:14 Bids:35 Time left:1 day 23 hours 26 mins $8600.00

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen