Are any of these ACL's Good bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CAkin24

Reaction score
Hey Jake! From what I can gather, the Marvel's Old Fashioned Root Beer is from Ridgely, Maryland. I know a guy who lives in Ridgely, I can see if he knows anything about Marvel's. I found a slightly different Marvel's Root Beer on eBay that sold for $1, but it's label had faded.

soda bottle

Reaction score
Hey Jake! From what I can gather, the Marvel's Old Fashioned Root Beer is from Ridgely, Maryland. I know a guy who lives in Ridgely, I can see if he knows anything about Marvel's. I found a slightly different Marvel's Root Beer on eBay that sold for $1, but it's label had faded.

Chris, I know pretty much about all the bottles because they are researchable, however the Mickey is the only bottle that I personally have found no information on.
Is it a one-of-a-kind?

If not has anyone seen one sell?

What is the history of the bottle and how come there are no other examples?

Maybe a proto-type? Hard to say.

I have not found any info on the Uncle Ben's, but that is staying in my collection, So it doesn't matter to me what its worth. Most of the time the amber ones are the ones you find.

Chris get ready to do some digging this year, see ya...

soda bottle

Reaction score
Here is the reverse of all the bottles, they are all in excellant shape. It is my understanding that they were found in the basement of an old general store that had been closed for many years. There were more bottles but these were the only ones I purchased because I thought he wanted to much for everything. Wow, How little I know about ACL's.
1006430.jpg

/image]
1006436a.jpg

/image]

Looks like the bottom reads 10 Fl. Oz.

Reaction score
I know its unrelated but the Uncle bens label is interestingly very similar to the tru root rootbeer label. Maybe made by the same artist. Just an observation.

6908FBE709CD45B1A38AB0BC1A96B3C8.jpg

Attachments

• 6908FBE709CD45B1A38AB0BC1A96B3C8.jpg
    6908FBE709CD45B1A38AB0BC1A96B3C8.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 90

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson