Arrested for vandalism !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
My Daddy always told me " You are always being watched son" I quess you have to watch your back and cover your tracks....[;)] Taz

Zx69972.jpg

Attachments

• Zx69972.jpg
    Zx69972.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 65

diginit

Reaction score
The site I got caught digging is on water dept. property. How much harm can you do to an above ground dump? I was covering more trash than I was digging. Give me time, I'm sure I can think of another excuse. Anyways. I don't go there anymore.
I dug up a shovel last week(At another site in the middle of nowhere mountains). 16" deep. With all this talk about shotguns, I'm wondering if it's owner may still be in the dump.

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
Okay people I have been confronted by a police officer at a county park digging. All you have to do, is be really nice. 99 percent of people dont know anything about what your doing, and will ask about it....(My cop said he half expected to see a body i was burying LOL)....Just explain what you are doing and what you plan on doing with the finds, AND POINT OUT THAT YOUR ARE REMOVING TRASH from the property. Show them what you have done and gotten so far. Several times this has prevailed. When someone first walks up they think you are destroying the property....But then upon explaination, who wouldnt want someone to remove "trash" from their property at no charge? The things we search for do NOT biodegrade, and if I know one thing its that people (especially the DNR officers), do not like the words "trash" and nature in the same sentence. Your practically doing community service if you think about it!

grimdigger1

Reaction score
Just plead stupidity or insanity ,,works for me most of the times,,
The city police arent normaly bothered with diggers ,but the rural area ones are a pain in the **** they always try to prosecute

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I have noticed when you are very young or very old people dont seem to bother you much. I cant wait till i'm an old geezer and can get away with everything again!!

card

Reaction score
Some people march to a different drum, and then some people polka!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal