Ashs, seeds, and black dirt!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Ahem,...Honey, I hate to be the one to point this out, but you are digging in short shorts,....LoL

That was never in dispute. I should be a lawyer.

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Sure enjoyed seeing your finds and your post ,Thanks!
m6.gif
m6.gif
m16.gif

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
I have read most of the posts and except for those submitted by GC, I enjoyed the entire episode. You all did a great job of showing how a dig should really be taken on. Thanks for taking the time to document this fun site. BTW, I wouldn't be too concerned about the rude comments of GC or anyone else that agreed with his intrusions. If that wasn't our old nemisis Matt, then I would think that it was his twin just here to cause trouble. He or someone like him (no, actually he seems to be the only one) usually shows up occasionally to stir up the emotions of the group. The best thing to do when he shows up is to just ignor him and his comments and remember his MO. His comments usually give him away everytime.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: truedigr

I can remember a post not long ago when there was a post about how the forum members were so kind, like shipping bottles to people for free, inviting people to digs, and so forth. Maybe some should practice what they preach. You guys don't know squat about this person, and some of you are rude and obnoxious at times. Just remember, the bottle gods, as some of you refer to, are watching. Robert

I noticed how each time you post that your post count always stays at 100 while everyone elses increases by 1 everytime they post. In fact your 1st post on 6-12-2010 was also post #100. What gives?

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Dan, maybe I'm confused but I beleive the forum software shows your current number of posts no matter what post you look at. If I have 666 posts and you look at a post I did in 2002 it will say I have 666 total posts in that 2002 record.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Dan, maybe I'm confused but I beleive the forum software shows your current number of posts no matter what post you look at. If I have 666 posts and you look at a post I did in 2002 it will say I have 666 total posts in that 2002 record.

It appears that you are right Matt. My bad. Sorry trudigr. I guess I wasn't paying attention.

ruccello

Reaction score
Nice stuff you guys - and great post (and very entertaining)! Those are some beautiful bottles that you pulled out of the ground. I might have to start digging privies soon!

Richard

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Not so fast, soldier.. show us the goods.. or else........

Charlie,...This is Fred's great find, in case you missed it a page or two back...[;)] Boy, you can sure tell this stuff was a liniment when you smell it,...Whew! "Gargling Oil/ Lockport NY"

FC2462DD69DA4CE48CAFB7B9FBE08375.jpg

Attachments

• FC2462DD69DA4CE48CAFB7B9FBE08375.jpg
    FC2462DD69DA4CE48CAFB7B9FBE08375.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 39

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well then what are you doing with it?? I'm so confused..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin