Auburn Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
All you "Western' diggers and collectors, don't forget the Auburn, CA, show on 5,6 December. "Early Lookers" pay 10 bucks to peruse the merchandise on Friday afternoon.

NorCalBottleHunter

Reaction score
i will be there saterday when the doors open, my first time, i heard its a good show!
3011649652_18e16b38ed.jpg

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Yeppers, our show is one of the highest rated. Not too many good ones left. Only Auburn, Reno and Vallejo.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Yes, I have a table in the upper building, on the far south end of the room. In other words, if you come in the front door, I'll be way down at the end, to your right.

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Yes, I have a table in the upper building, on the far south end of the room. In other words, if you come in the front door, I'll be way down at the end, to your right.
Mike, can you put your picture on your profile? Your name is familiar to me and I'm sure I've met you before, probably baught bottles from you at a show or something, not sure.

ktbi

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday and looking forward to meeting everyone. CALDIGR2 - I will stop by and introduce myself. Hope to see everyone there....Ron

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ktbi

I'll be there Saturday and looking forward to meeting everyone.  CALDIGR2 - I will stop by and introduce myself. Hope to see everyone there....Ron
Mr. Smith, how you be? Long time, no see.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter