Backwards logo Orange Crush - 1920 patent

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MuddyMO

Reaction score
So, looking around in an antique mall, I found two of these backwards logo Orange Crush patent 1920 bottles. Unfortunately, setting them both up at the front while continuing my bottle/insulator search, one of the bottles was knocked onto the concrete floor. Lest I walked out with only one.

Having seen many of these, never found one with the logo facing the wrong direction. However, I was aware they exist.

My question would be (since I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet or ebay's records), are these rare, and what value do they bring? If memory serves well, I thought I saw one sell for $90+ on the ebay a year back.

Here is the lone survivor

Thanks for all input! Maybe finally this will be a reference to those who have these!

sunrunner

Reaction score
well here's the thing,abm's have a small market in the soda world. Acl's have been collected for a will,yours being a odd ball should have some interest how much? will put 50.00 dollars on it and see what happens.

MuddyMO

Reaction score
With ya there! Coming across these art deco and interesting embossed ABM sodas, are the only thing with full seams I touch. I imagine that some other bottle collectors are the same way once in a while. Many of us collect by early design and intriguing embossings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229