Baltimore bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: creeper71

ORIGINAL: epackage

Turns out I won't be going, Charlie might not be able to make it and Connor got another ride so I think I'll be passing. Have a good show folks...
Well that kinda sucks.. I will be up your way in about 3 weeks.. I'll be in Rahway.. I usually go to the meadowlands flea market on saturday morning...
Anything old at the Flea there, it's about 10 minutes from me..

Alaska

Reaction score
I'll be wearing a white Richmond bottle club tshirt, with a pretty lady on my arm. I don't have a table but I'll have some things on phil or Chris's table.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Gotta make the best of it. It wouldn't feel right going back home and not eating some crabcakes or getting to visit some of my old places anyway. Jim and Charlie, there's some cool places to go in NJ. If I were you, I'd be out beach combing or metal detecting. With these storms we've had, it's a great time to be out looking.

I hope everyone has a great time at the show. If anyone sees a Dr. Kopp's Sample Baby's Friend and it's not expensive, would you let me know? Thanks.

creeper71

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: creeper71

Turns out I won't be going, Charlie might not be able to make it and Connor got another ride so I think I'll be passing. Have a good show folks...
Well that kinda sucks.. I will be up your way in about 3 weeks.. I'll be in Rahway.. I usually go to the meadowlands flea market on saturday morning...
Anything old at the Flea there, it's about 10 minutes from me..
Yeah that is where that patterson bottle was at I emailed you about a few months ago..That I didn't buy it cause I wasn't sure of the price for it..I don't remember the name on it but it was a soda or beer.. sometime when I GO THERE THE FLEA IS GOOD OTHER TIMES IT JUST IS A WASTE OF GAS..LOL

epackage

Reaction score
I'll have to check it out since it's right down the highway. I always thought it was newer stuff....

creeper71

Reaction score
I don't know if the dealer that chased me down last year to see if I had my KC-4 Sharpe&Dohme Bottle with me to sell reads these post but If you do I am bring it tommrrow... If you can post on here before 7pm that would be cool so I know your table number... after 7 I probly won't have internet staying at a friends house tonight so we can leave early in the morning...

creeper71

Reaction score

I'll have to check it out since it's right down the highway. I always thought it was newer stuff....
First time I was there I thought the same thing I was pissed...lol the old stuff is in the back part!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
The Badger is coming over at 6 am we are ready to Roll down the bottle highway [:D]

7FAFCD4153BB475D84A992C868310DA7.jpg

Attachments

• 7FAFCD4153BB475D84A992C868310DA7.jpg
    7FAFCD4153BB475D84A992C868310DA7.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 73

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Have a great time guys, take lots of pics and hope you make some nice finds!

~Tim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS